Waerea-Hargreaves

Waerea-Hargreaves free to face Rabbitohs in qualifying final
20 mins ago

Disgraceful.

As if any further proof was needed of what we’re up against with these clowns…

Open slather on swinging arms to the head (until someone wearing red and green does it).

10 Likes

What a surprise

All I can say is… “GET FUCKED”. I’m done with this corrupt nrl.

14 Likes

Yep, what a fuckin surprise!

This only gives us more ammo not less. The comp from here on will be won by will more than skill.

4 Likes

No, not will, influence and knowing where the skeletons are buried

2 Likes

Disgraceful.

As I have always said, never discount the power of Uncle Nick in this game.

6 Likes

Take keary’s head off & it’s game over 4 the scum

1 Like

Deep down we all knew it. Better for us. I can see our pack lifting and Jared wishing he took the guilty plea. If we win no one can claim they weren’t at full strength. Go Mighty Rabbitohs!

8 Likes

Sam copped 4 weeks for a similar tackle on Aiden Sezer against the Raiders a couple of years ago. His arm by his side and Sezer fell in to it. Same thing. I’m so pissed off!

11 Likes

Bring the prick on. It will egg the lads on.
Our forwards will lead the way against this fucking grub and the others.

7 Likes

Could George potentially come into this game to take a rap in taking someone out?
Why not?
Maybe the guys name starts with L.

Sorry.
Their grub tactics rubbing off on me.

3 Likes

Send GB out on a seek and destroy mission, break Keary leg, Cronk jaw, Cordner arm and Hargreaves face!

7 Likes

Lol Dangles, what I really wanted to say :smirk:

2 Likes

Why? Just beat em playing footy and unleash George to leave Souths and Australia with a reputation of such heroics that will live long in Rabbitoh folklore.

The stage is set, the curtain is drawn, let the players loose, and write folklore

10 Likes

Will only make Friday sweeter

3 Likes

They will be their own worst enemy with their confidence sky high. We just need to stay calm and play Bennett ball. This is the time to focus on what we do and play patient. We must stay with them for the first 25 minutes because they will come out hot. If we can stay in the game and maintain our composure, we will finish stronger. We only need a sniff and if we can get on a roll late in the game we might just snatch it.

7 Likes

We all expected it

It’s a corrupt system. The Roosters even knew he would get off. It’s like how Billy Slater got off last year. Favoritism and bias officials.

Pathetic

15 Likes

This is utter Bullshit. We lose so much momentum and drive without him. Its gonna take something extra special now. I’m shattered.

3 Likes

Corruption at its worst.

4 Likes