The MotoGP Topic

It’s just been announced that the Qatar GP has been cancelled due to the coronavirus.
Bloody hell, I was so looking forward to it. This season it looks like Marquez will have quite a few riders hot on his heels- 15 riders tested within half a second of each other at Qatar, but I reckon Fabio Quartataro will be the one to rise to the top.

In the meantime here’s a good little video about Jack Miller:

2 Likes

Can’t see anyone getting near Marquez, Dave. He is too good. Jack will do OK, but needs to get his cornering better to have any chance of a podium finish. Hope he gets top 3 by year end.

Tend to think 93 is in a league of his own but Quartararo showed lots of speed and potential in 2019. The Thai GP has been postponed also to a date to be announced. First race will be at COTA on 5th April

Is a long season, ending mid October.
Fingers crossed this works for Miller - more time testing and getting more from the Duc under breaks.

Finally underway with racing tonight! Back to back GPs at Jerez.
Quartararo and Vinales ahead of Marquez on the grid. I’m really looking forward to seeing if the pair of them will take it to Marquez in race conditions, and I’ll stick with my pre season tip of Quartararo to cause an upset.
Jack Miller a highly commendable 5th on the grid, and looks like he’s ironed out some of his issues with the Duc. Off the pace of the top trio but still capable of earning a podium. Hope he goes well.
Pumped for some 2 wheeled action to take my mind off last night’s loss…

I’ll be watching.
Miller a podium chance.

Geez, you have to feel sorry for Jack Miller. Fancy having a tear off sucked into your engine. But even though he got no points last night this championship is the most open ever, with 6 different riders winning from 7 GPs. Crazy season!