Sam Charged

Contrary conduct on Billy Smith 1 week.
JWH 1 week.
Cordner = nothing to see here = koala ala Cameron Smith.

3 Likes

South Sydney Rabbitohs captain Sam Burgess has been charged for Contrary Conduct Grade one for pulling the hair of Roosters player Billy Smith.

The base penalty for this charge is 100 points with loading an early guilty plea will attract 142 points, a one-match suspension with 42 carryover points remaining.

If he fights the charge and wins, he will be free to play next week.

If he fights the charge and loses, he will attract 190 points which is a one-match suspension with 90 carryover points.

We’ll definitely fight it.

I think he used his get out of jail card last time. What possesses these guys FFS! He has put our finals campaign in jeopardy.

5 Likes

Alright to pull ears, but not hair…try a nose next Sam.

9 Likes

What a corrupt joke. Players are being medi cabbed off and Sam could lose a week for pulling that Smith’s hair. The MRC has taken their agenda against us too far. again. Is this the water bottle incident again.
A complete joke. Only we’re not laughing.

16 Likes

Seriously… the MRC and NRL judiciary are a joke… the inconsistency is laughable

If this game was played outside of two states in Australia, a city in NZ and a couple of villages in the north of England such laughable bias would not be tolerated…

If your name is Burgess or you wear red and green you get Charged.

5 Likes

What a FUCKEN JOKE!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam ends up walking away from the game…

4 Likes

Smith gets a letter for ear pulling…go figure.

6 Likes

But Cameron Smith can pull a guys ear off and he gets a warning letter. Absolute joke of a system

6 Likes

And there it is. They baited Sam by playing Billy Smith and Boom they got their man. Very disappointing.

5 Likes

This is a joke

2 Likes

Nothing for Tetevano. Fucking joke.

4 Likes

I guess no diamond ring for Phoebe then?

1 Like

Unfortunately pulling someones hair is illegal.
I know Smith gets away with it, but pulling hair is illegal, don’t do it & you wont get charged!!

8 Likes

Well there goes our chances for next week especially if knight is out also

What a joke of a charge. Having said that…why the fuck does Sam give them the opportunity to screw him over? It was just totally unnecessary…they wanted something to charge him with and he obliged.

8 Likes

I think the penalty during the game was sufficient.

8 Likes

I know there was not much in the hair pulling but seriously these Burgess brothers have really hurt us this year. Fuck I’m disappointed.

8 Likes

There must of been 3-4 bad incidents last night and pulling hair wasn’t one of them.

16 Likes