Round 8: Storm vs Sharks -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 30 minutes!

Should be a solid game. Interested to see how Graham and Chambers play.

1 Like

Craig Bellamy said before the game that the 4th ever Melbourne junior will have his debut tonight. In their 22 year history only 4 juniors produced for their first grade team. FMD :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

AFL starts their news is in the middle of their news and ends the news,League gets maybe 30 seconds at the end.
Surprised there’s been 4,I bet they were conceived inter state.

Sharks a bit unlucky with some calls so far.

Storm are playing rubbish so far. Just once I’d like them to play like this against us.

3 Likes

Grant back to the pack when he has to start

Sharks typically do well against Storm. I think it’s because of the grubby, physical style they play. We should take note for next week.

Storm should be without Munster next week after that tackle

Come on, nothing to see there, just move on :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Chad Townsend has a 3 on 2 and passes it to a Storm player.
Sometimes he’s terrible

Shaun Johnson has become a shit player now.

Chambers is struggling back in the nrl. Our left side attack should tear them apart when we play them in a couple of weeks

Melbourne in control now. I reckon Bellamy could coach a chimpanzee to look good in this side.

1 Like

Wade Graham needs to retire. Fat and slow.

Starting to get too many head knocks as well

Most of these tries are reserve grade soft from the wobbegongs.

How bad are they. We should rack up a cricket score against this mob.

We lack someone like Christian Welch. Able to fire up for a big shot and doing the tough stuff.

1 Like

Just like we did against the Tigers?