Round 8: Raiders vs Rabbitohs -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions and live score updates/comments while the game is in progress.

AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE GAME PLEASE POST IN THE POST-MATCH DISCUSSION TOPIC.

This match is due to kick-off in 3 hours!

Tatola out, Arrow starting 13 .Not sure about bench.

2 Likes

Great chance for Arrow to have a blinder.

1 Like

Looks likely Mago will be on the bench.

How’d the reserve grade go?

They play on Saturday

Anyone have a feeling in their bones we are due for a loss?

2 Likes

Off topic.
Tedesco out.
Fuck him and the rorters.

8 Likes

I’ve had that feeling all week. A win tonight will require a massive effort. Raiders going into this with a do or die attitude and will be very difficult to overcome if they are in the mood. A good start is essential for us or it could get too difficult.

1 Like

Fuck! No Cronk or Ennis on the panel means they’re in commentary TOGETHER :grimacing:

Both have picked Canberra to win.

Reckon Arrow starting at prop will have something to say about that!

No excuses tonight. Short turn around for the out of form Raiders who are missing a few regular players. Contain Wighton and its game over for them.

Bit risky playing Paulo with a bit of a dodgy shoulder from last weeks game.

As long as the Viking clap doesn’t scare the Rabbitohs then we win

The last thing you want on a visit to Canberra is a dose of the clap.

1 Like

WELL GAME NIGHT IS HERE AGAIN!

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE TONIGHT TO TAKE DOWN CANBERRA ON THEIR HOME TURF! IT IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A GAME!

SO RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS EVERYONE ON YOUR FEET AT 7:53PM AND FFFIIIRREEEE UUUUPPPPPPPPPPP GLORY GLORY AND LETS COME OUT OF THE NATIONS CAPITAL WITH THE 2 VITAL COMPETITION POINTS!

South Sydney CLAP CLAP CLAP

ANYONE WHO IS AT THE GAME COME HOME WITH NO VOICE!

Cheers

Final team: Mago on bench with Marsters 18th man. Sele left out.

1 Like

So the general feeling seems to be that we are nervous about tonight and will be happy with a narrow victory, which I can understand.

But my own gut feeling is that we are going to win by a bigger margin than expected tonight.

1 Like

We have been so unlucky with the timing we vs teams I don’t think we’ve had a game where a team has won the previous week besides roosters what’s the bet Cronulla beat Melbourne this week just to fuck with us

Worst Raiders team on paper for 3 years.
Good time to play them.
If we get 8-10 ahead they will throw in the towel.
We can come from behind if the case.
They don’t.