Round 8: Panthers vs Sea Eagles -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 60 minutes!

Panthers reserve grade side having a picnic. They have ridiculous depth.

1 Like

Just need Sea Eagles to get up by 40 and we are in first

Two chances of that, Buckley’s and None

This could be a cricket score

Manly actually having a real dig here

Fuck I hate Penrith any other year we’d be the team to beat there a real pain in the ass in our campaign

1 Like

They’ll inevitably fall again at the end of the season.

They’re playing fast, confident footy the Panthers. Line speed is key against them - don’t give guys like Cleary, Laui, and Api time to drift across field dummying. I think using width from the ruck is also the way to go when bringing it out of your own end. Going one out around the ruck gets you smashed as they just swarm. The way we played against Easts is a good recipe for beating them.

Idk that’s what I kept saying but I’m losing hope there just so good they havnt slowed down in forever

Turning point in the game was Jake Trbojevic who rarely makes ground with the ball and possesses zero skills knocking the ball on early in the tackle count close to the Panthers line following sustained pressure. The Panthers get up the other end and score. He gets my vote as the most overrated forward in the game.

Freddy will still pick him…

Burton gets a fine only for his high shot on Taupau. Ivan Cleary’s post match comment to the rescue!

1 Like

Yea mate, ‘it’s not his go’

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.