Round 8: Knights vs Roosters -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 60 minutes!

It’s poor of me but fuck I’d love to see Suuali stink it up. Fuck him if he gets a chance, break a leg!

Jaxson Paulo effort right there.

1 Like

Dont mind seeing the Knights getting touched up just to see the wannabe Bellamy coach go nuts in the box.

2 Likes

Was thinking exactly the same thing.

1 Like

Knights are awful.

It’s a pleasure to watch a game on Fox when that know it all Cronk is not commentating

3 Likes

I refer to O’Brien as the Aldi version of Maguire.

3 Likes

Pongas kicking game is poo.

We have seen the finals pretenders over the past few weeks - Knights, Titans and Sharks. They are all crap and they will all get September off

He’s coming on at 1/2 time, press the mute button!!!

Commentators tonight.

“Blah blah blah Sam Walker blah blah blah blah Sam Walker Sam Walker blah blah blah Sam Walker.”

3 Likes

Is he all that or is my Rorters hate blinding me to his talents?

1 Like

No mate, your eyes aren’t deceiving you.

He is that good.

He’s been great against the shit sides. Pretty quiet against the Storm a few weeks back though…will be s gun in a few years.

Imagine the commentators when Sualli plays :roll_eyes::gun:

Wow, this kid is good

Is Ponga a flat track bully? He’s done bugger all tonight against a good side.

3 Likes

How can a professional competition not have medicabs for injured players is beyond me.

I agree with the commentators on this one.

1 Like

That’s embarrassing for the knights. Getting scored on by an 11 man side. FMD they are shit.

3 Likes