Round 7: Titans vs Rabbitohs -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions and live score updates/comments while the game is in progress.

AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE GAME PLEASE POST IN THE POST-MATCH DISCUSSION TOPIC.

This match is due to kick-off in 3 hours!

GLORY GLORY EVERYONE ON YOUR FEET AT 5:58PM LETS GO AND GET THESE TITANS!!

So what we call them Giant Seagull Charging Gladiators?

Benji playing Centre

Who is the guy with the black framed reading glasses who sits in the coaches box??

Hornby I think, Benji to the centres will be interesting, hopefully not the same side as Fifita

I still think we see this

Cody
Paulo
Campbell
Gagai
AJ
Benji
Reyno

1 Like

Reynolds on the pre game show said Benji had been training in the centres

Agree that is our likely back line

1 Like

Would prefer Graham defend against Fifita than Marshall.

That is the Blake Solly look alike. I too wondered who he was but I heard in a call he is the stats guru. I heard his name but it doesn’t come to me right now.

2 Likes

He is the stats guy. I met him last year and had a good chat over a few beers, lovely bloke, but I can’t for the life of me remember his name.

1 Like

Damn we really are short of outside backs if we have to play Benji in the centres.

We have heaps of them… they’re either all injured/returning from injury and or suspended

Or out of form eg Moga and Marsters

Host on the bench with Marsters as the 18th. First time with 4 forwards on the bench.

1 Like

I would have put Murray in the centers

In all honesty Benji has been pretty strong in defence and is looking really fit. I believe it’s due to he has trained this season to be a backline/half utility instead of just a halfback/five eight so has put put on some size. I think he will actually do pretty well in the centres and hold his own.

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

Rabbitohs team:

1. Alex Johnston

2. Dane Gagai

3. Benji Marshall

4. Campbell Graham

5. Jaxson Paulo

6. Cody Walker

7. Adam Reynolds