Round 7: Tigers vs Sea Eagles -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 60 minutes!

The bunker definitely listen to the Fox commentary.

Cherry on fire.

Tigers on top for first 35 mins then implode before HT. Looks like last weeks effort will take its toll.
Gone from 6 nil to 6 to 18 in four mins😩

Tom is a machine

1 Like

How good is he? Superstar

There is no team in the comp that relies on 1 player more than Manly do with Tommy T. They are a bog average team without him.

Do we play Manly again…I hope not lol.

Gee’s, that shot of Madge before the game with the playing of the Last Post makes him look like a grumpy old bugger. That mouth of his.

…bless Jimmy the Jet.

No we dont, But hopefully they do us some favors and knock off some good teams during the year

1 Like

Douehi looks like he’s given up today. Out of ideas and looks like he’s got the shits.
I still don’t think he’s a 5/8th and Luke Brooks is clueless as a Half. Madge has got a lot of work ahead of him.
It’s one.thing to get a team up like he did for last week but he’s gotta do that week in week out and he’s a long way from that with the Tigers

Tigers sending up the white flag. Poor Madge.

Jimmy needs to call it a day. He’s been woeful…thank God we let him go

4 Likes

Madge will be the next coach to get the ass

1 Like

Maybe the new rules have passed him by if ya get my drift?
He focus’s on the power game and the teams defence whereas, the new rules favour the teams with the best attack and that’s never seemed to be his focus.

The Tigers certainly looked like a defeated bunch today.

Agree with @Liverrabbit Madge will be the next coach sacked. Sad for Madge.

1 Like

Madge should resign like Ricky.
That may allow him one more coaching job.

40-6. Woeful.
Thought they played their GF last week against us.

1 Like

I hope not Liver, their cattle is all wrong, especially Brooks.

1 Like