Round 7: Cowboys vs Raiders -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 60 minutes!

A massive well done to the crowd,great respect shown by all during the last post and anthems.
Great job Ladies & Gents,Boys & Girls!

3 Likes

Gronk is in commentary!

1 Like

He is a pain in the arsenal already. We don’t need an explanation after every play. Wish FOX would piss him off.

6 Likes

Why does Cronk have to over explain every little thing every time he gets the opportunity it’s legit the most annoying thing ever at least Gould has some humour in him some times and I like some of his opinions but Cronk is just a Gronk

#CronkisaGronk

3 Likes

The bloke has not shut up since the game started.

2 Likes

Holmes is a better Goal Kicker then I thought I haven’t seen him miss all year.

If Corey Horsburgh doesn’t start blubbering I think Canberra can win this.

Raiders are on fire now!

Maybe no one notices this stuff? I don’t know but, I don’t watch TV or listen to the radio. EVER!
So, when I watch the Footy and hear a Hamburger Chain continually tell me how their conscience causes them to worry about the environment and use paper straws and save tons of plastic and be concerned about child literacy above everything else, I can’t help but wonder, why people would be so dumb to believe this shit?
McDonalds would serve up Grasshoppers as meat if they could pull the environmentally friendly wool over our eyes.

Then another Ad for Hardly Normal, some chick is proud to be Hardly Normals Ambassador. Well, good on ya bub but why the hell would I care??
I just don’t understand these stupid virtuous signalling adds!!

2 Likes

I think people do.

My fav is the oil company with a world avatar, talking about it’s focus being on clean enviro. I mean whatever you believe about climate change etc, if there is one thing that is clear, oil companies couldn’t give a rats arse about it and would only care if there is a profit opportunity

1 Like

That’s a bullshit penalty

Croker most over rated centre in the NRL…we should be targeting him next week.

2 Likes

Two surprise results tonight.

1 Like

No ones laughing at Todd Payten now. A good scalp tonight. Something to build on.

He’s a good Coach I reckon but he’ll have his hands full up in Townsville. But he does have some big local boys to work with.

Seriously, do people actually rate Canberra this year? I keep seeing people saying it’s a step up in class this week but really?

There’s no CNK for a while yet. Hodgson can’t keep up with the new rules - in fact, all their forwards are struggling with them.

They have been pretty far off the pace. I had them tipped as one of my top 6 this year but that’s already evaporated for me.

Well, they keep losing. Something’s wrong there

Ricky’s presser should be worth watching!

1 Like

I LOVE watching Ricky’s post pressers. I don’t think I’ve missed one for years.
He’s like a man who’s about to explode

They’ll be on fire next Thursday beware the ambush!

They’ll be a different team next week!