Round 6: Sea Eagles vs Titans -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 60 minutes!

That’s two penalties in the first 3 mins.
There seems to be more penalties this round - have things changed?

You can see what a difference Tommy Turbo makes to Manly

1 Like

Geez Titans are ordinary so far.

Schuster has got a lot of potential

Turbos on fire.

FMD…Tom’s having a field day.

More than ordinary! Titans are shithouse!

Tit’s are still crap.

Just cannot get over how Turbo improves this side!

Yep…they are a different side with him at the back. I know he’s a Manly player but he’s damn good to watch when he’s on.

1 Like

Actually love to watch him play when its not against us

2 Likes

Can teams stop flogging the team Souths are to play next.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry, Souths could put 60 on these bums next week.

Is Fifita developing into a fully fledged myth? Lots of brass wasted there!

myth? did you watch him last week

1 Like

He has been huge for the Titans in the first 5 rounds.

1 Like

I have hardly watched any actually. Just going on what I am seeing now and what I have seen in the past.
I must be wrong but I am glad our team didn’t pick him up when the talk was strong about him coming to Souths.

He’s in the wrong team mate. Titans halves offer fuck all in attack and just throw Fafita the ball and say do something please. He needs a team that create opportunities for him to score, such as putting him through holes and one on one with players, the Tits throw him the ball and say please do something.

He’s a talent but has simply signed for the most $$$$$ instead of looking to winning a premiership. His next contract hopefully he’s looking to win and premiership and links up with us.

Wrap the Turbo in cotton wool for the week and bring him out on game day.

Tit’s need to learn tackle as much as they need new halves. Woeful.

1 Like

he was untouchable last week and has been huge all year, this week his side got absolutely flogged and dropped the ball at will

last week

170m
27 tackles
3 tries
8 tackle breaks
3 line breaks
2 offloads

he is absolutely killing it this year averaging 8 tackle breaks a game and 150m most of the time they just toss him the ball with no structure or set plays as well, he is a freak and any club would benefit immensely from having him in my opinion