Round 6: Rabbitohs vs Tigers -- Post Match Discussion

Please post all your post-match comments in this topic at the conclusion of the game.

DURING THE GAME PLEASE POST IN THE LIVE SCORES & DISCUSSION TOPIC.

This topic was automatically opened after 7 hours.

Never in doubt!!

Best match of the season to date

9 Likes

I need a double Dimple. Renno thankyou, you legend!

6 Likes

Take the 2 points and say no more.

That last decision by the ref was embarrassing

5 Likes

Agree, never in doubt.
All over them.
LOL

4 Likes

Gerard Sutton should be sacked for life after that that’s the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen in rugby league even though Souths won

7 Likes

We got 2 points and we were absolute crap.

6 Likes

Burgess and Tatola were enormous in their second stint

9 Likes

Fuck the scum

3 Likes

Saved the best for last. didnt really deserve that we shoulda busted their forwards earlier. onya Tommy he sounds happy

I will never doubt Burgess hands again!!

Sometimes you have to win ugly and today was one of those but how sweet was that ending.

5 Likes

That was a fantastic game and a gritty win

Yeah a lot to improve but Tigers played very much like a team booed off last week and they were really strong

I’m most impressed with the grit to never give up despite some bad luck throughout the night and a lot of dirty play by the Tigers

5 Likes

Tom Burgess scores the match winner in such a typical Burgess way. He was our best tonight followed by Tatola. Latrell had a mixed bag but his in goal run saved our skin- no doubt he’ll probably miss the next few weeks.
Fmd that last play!

5 Likes

Commentator asks “did you know you got it down” Tommy says " you never know the way the bunker is"

2 Likes

We won’t have Latrell next week, he will get a week for that tackle/strike.

Problem next week is we need to beat them in the middle next week and will be missing our X factor.

Good to get the win but fuck we were a 2/10 tonight.

2 Likes

Great to get the win but now left to wonder how long Latrell will be suspended for and how injured is Cody’s shoulder. We tried to be fancy going left whenever we could but we just didn’t work over their forwards at all.

1 Like

I presume Klein wasn’t in the bunker.
Nice touch seeing the young supporter kiss Tom.

1 Like

1.Mitchell 7/10
2.Johnston 3/10
3.Gagai 7/10
4.Graham 5/10
5.Mansour 6/10
6.Walker 5/10
7.Reynolds 5/10
8.Burgess 8/10 MOTM
9.Cook 6/10
10.Tatola 7/10
11.Host 6/10