Round 6: Cowboys vs Bulldogs -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 60 minutes!

The wooden spoon game. Could be 0-0 or 100-100. Both these teams are shocking

The first set of the game and the bulldogs backrower throws a horrible pass 1m forward to a guy in front of him. That used to be a penalty for an offside pass. They never call those anymore.

In fairness to Averillo, he was not even expecting the ball coming his way. It was a comedy of errors

This is one of the worst games of football I have ever seen In my life and it’s only been half an hour

1 Like

Cowboys are completing at 60%. Dreadful.

Jack Hetherington the first player this year to be sent off

Old fashion ‘coat hanger’.

Dogs need to drop their 7

Who are those imbos doing pushups under the posts.
Mardi Gras was 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

I seriously can’t see bulldogs winning a game they are worse then the knights team in 2016 who only won 1 game

How about these low life cu…t fox commentators saying Latrell potentially looking at 3-4 weeks.
Fucking scum P at is best the low life piece of shit dog.

Apparently they do as many push ups to match the Cowboys score. i.e. 20 points = twenty push ups.

They’ll put on 20kg by years end :joy::joy:

I’m an old fashioned bloke that was not a stiff arm but as you say an old fashioned coat hanger and to Holmes credit straight up should never have been sent off for that. We see forearms to the head let go forearm to the throat that are constantly let go but let’s send a bloke off for that. Good god what’s next

1 Like

Just as well they dont have to do as many as the opposition score.

1 Like

What did you honestly expect.

Canterbury are one of the worst sides of the last 30 years.

They are giving those very poor Rabbitohs sides a real run for their money.

They are just awful and have been for 5 years and still people want to wrap them on tell me how they are improving.

You reckon they’ll give 1999 magpies a run ?

I’m talking over an extended period.

There may have been worse teams for a year or 2 but Canterbury have been awful for a long, long time now.

The last 3 and a bit years their record is 21-53 with absolutely no sign whatsoever of getting any better.

They’ve averaged 14.7ppg in the last 3 and a bit years. They’ve only just cracked 50 for this year after 6 games!

They are absolutely woeful.

:joy: