Round 5: Roosters vs Sharks -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 60 minutes!

Go the Sharkies!

1 Like

Yes fingers crossed they can get the win tonight

1 Like

Nice try Hiroti

1 Like

All these players we let go to sharks are all playing well this year Hiroti, Talaki, Rudolf and Tracey

1 Like

Could be a long night for the Roosters…are we seeing the decline of the chooks tonight?

2 Likes

Sharks in again. I’m loving this. Go the Sharks!

Angus Crichtons man bun is giving me the shits.

8 Likes

Ran right over Sam Walker…welcome to First Grade son.

1 Like

Robinson is too good/experienced a coach not to do something about JWH. The gift that keeps on giving…even more stupidly,these days.

3 Likes

He’s taken some angry pills this year… speaking of which, I don’t remember his chin being that large.

Looks like the sharks are just gonna run their big forwards at Walker all night and wear him out… surprised the warriors didn’t think of that last week.

1 Like

Cordner must’ve given him a dose of HGH.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s got anyone decent to replace him with. They could put mr Rabbit punch in but I reckon he ain’t much smarter than JWH

Shit decision by the officials not to penalise the Rorters for dragging the Sharks winger over the line after the tackle had been completed just before halftime. A penalty every day of the week.

They need a 9. They now have money to spend.
Who will they target?

Brendon Smith is my guess.

I said him a few months ago.

As long as they’re not looking over the backyard fence.

And me. Thank Christ he’s no longer wearing red and green. I’d be embarrassed to cheer for him looking like that.

2 Likes