GOAT
Cook
Tom

Mam
Host
Mago
Arrow

18.Burns

Knight looks likely to be out with head knock history, Graham will need to pass protocols. Mam will give Cook a rest.

Taaffe can play on the wing or centre.

1 Like

Taffe
Mansour
Gagai
Mitchell
Milne
Walker
Reynolds
Tom
Cook
Nichols
Komatangi
Sua
Murray

Mago
Host
Arrow
Burns

Moala
Mamo
Jed

1 Like

Pretty close Liver but I think WB will slot Lats to fullback, Taaffe to #14 and Burns to center. The top 17 looks about right overall with Graham and Knight out, just a few positions to switch.

3 Likes

Would like to see Taaffe on the wing over Mansour/Moga/Burns but I doubt it’ll happen.

Similar to how Cronulla have used Tracey on the wing a few times, they are pretty similar type of player.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised to see my mate Jed Cartwright on the bench.
You just know he’s going to be given a stint in the centres again :grimacing:

1 Like

Fitness of thevfringe players will be a significant issue for the rest of the season

Running oppose seassions will be a issue while in the bubble

1 Latrell
2 Mansour
3 Gagai
4 Campbell/ Burns
5 Milne
6 Cody
7 Reynolds
8 Nicholls
9 Cook
10 Tom
11 Keaon
12 Arrow
13 Cam
14 Taaffe
15 Host
16 Mago
17 Su’a
18 Pete

3 Likes

Agree. Although I’d probably start Su’a and move Arrow to the bench for this one

I’d consider playing Blake at centre.

1 Like

LM will play fb not centre.

1. Mitchell
  2. Mansour
  3. Gagai
  4. Burns
  5. Milne
  6. Walker
  7. Reynolds
  8. Nicholls
  9. Cook
  10. Burgess
  11. Koloamatangi
  12. Su’a
  13. Murray
  14. Taaffe
  15. Arrow
  16. Mago
  17. Host
  18. Sele (edit: not Knight, he also had a concussion so will sit out)
  19. Mamouzelos
  20. Paulo
  21. Cartwright

I reckon that’ll be the 21 announced this afternoon. Mitchell won’t play centre, Burns won’t be on the bench, and Mansour will be on the right wing.

2 Likes

Well what’s the point of fucking around .

Taffe has been very good at fullback.

Mitchell is the best centre in the World.

It’s not forever . You pick your best team on the day and Taffe is certainly a better option at fullback than bringing in Moga or Masters or someone like that at centre.
I’d say we might see Paulo back

If Graham is out I think it’s the best option for the team.
I actually think Gagai wing Burns centre is another option

1 Like

Sele is out for another week.

If Bennett is fairdinkum Taffe will be in the 17 before Mansour.

Put Murray in the centres ,Gagai on the wing.Sele at lock .Arrow in the front row .Taafe at 14.

1 Like

Exactly Liver it’s not forever and for mine with AJ and CG out it gives a better balance to the backline.
As you have said IMO Trell is the best centre in the world and getting his hands on the ball more,well there’s nothing wrong with that.
It’s incredible isn’t it he’ll never be considered as a fullback for NSW or Australia with Teddy and Turbo ahead of him,but so many here adamant that he should only be a fullback for the Bunnies.
It’s easy to say that he should be because we know what Bennett prefers,they can have their opinion Liver but we’ll stick to ours.

1 Like

We’re nearing our finals push and need our spine players in their key positions.

Mansour and Burns are solid depth players that will do a decent job with AJ and Graham out.

Taaffe should be used in the 14, with Benji out of the team he is the best alternative to that role and can potentially show he deserves to be there for the rest of the season.

1 Like

I have Sauce in my backline,as for Burns he’s actually the oppositions 18th man.

1 Like

I’d be happy to see Murray and Cook get a week off at some stage - but not the same week. The next two weeks are against Warriors and Dragons so I’d rest Murray this week and Cook next week. I don’t think WB will, though

1 Like