Round 18: Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs -- Post Match Discussion

Please post all your post-match comments in this topic at the conclusion of the game.

DURING THE GAME PLEASE POST IN THE LIVE SCORES & DISCUSSION TOPIC.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 2 hours.

Ugly win.

Yep there was player disruption but we got caught up in another Dogs arm wrestle. We still had enough strike though to deal with them better than what we showed.

Sasquatch was very good tonight and Tom next best.

Vital 2pts gained that looked very dubious at times.

6 Likes

We found away and that’s all that matters what a danger game that was.

An ugly win is still a good win!

Glory Glory TO THE MIGHTY PRIDE OF THE LEAGUE

3 Likes

i’ll take the two points, no Mitchell, 3 players off after 20min, reshuffles galore, Murray centre, Graham out, AJ off, Knight off, ugly win but a win nonetheless

8 Likes

Ref fucked the game . Good effort after losing 3 players . We struggled but got the 2 so happy days .

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say an ugly is a good win…just a win. We played like busted arseholes for 50 minutes.

5 Likes

Fuck me!!!
So who replaces AJ?

Please Wayne bring in Davvy for Knight.

5 Likes

With 3 players out for the majority of the game it was a real gutsy win by the boys with allot playing out of position. Still we made it very hard for ourselves.

Man of the match: Tom Burgess
The bloke did nothing special but he was out there for 66 minutes which is huge for a prop and especially for a man his size.

Second Best: Cody Walker
Third Best: Blake Taaffe

8 Likes

Sauce

4 Likes

The 10 minute sin bin might have been the difference between the sides.

1 Like

Fuck it put in Nicholls

4 Likes

We also miss Arrow’s defence in the middle and Tatola’s go forward and his bulk dragging two and three defenders with him.

7 Likes

That’s a game I can delete straight away to never watch again. Don’t know what can be done about Cook, he doesn’t seem to have any role or know how to play under Bennett, hopefully JD can get something out of him.

11 Likes

Got the 2 pts

Mark Nicholas the GOAT

Some wraps for the forwards who went all night down on troops from HIA and reorganisation

Not much more to say than that

I will say Dogs played much better than expected. Their attack looked real slick at times and I dont even think it was major defensive errors from us

3 Likes

Missing a key back and a key forward and mid-game reshfuffles made it a clunky effort. Just happy with the win.

I know he’s not the sole reason we struggled tonight, but I’ll be so happy when Cook is gone. He just makes things so much harder than they need to be for us around the ruck. He has ZERO footy smarts. What about that last play where he picked up the deflection 5 metres out from our line, then rather than do the smart, high percentage play and take the ball to ground himself, he passes it back to Taaffe who is standing right on the line. For the money he’s rumoured to be on, he’s unbalancing our cap massively.

13 Likes

Koala my man of the match, played 80, ran for 240 meters, 29/30 tackles, huge effort by the big lad

31 Likes

What’s AJs diagnosis?

Cody said the team call Nicholls the GOAT as well

Looks like the nickname has spread

7 Likes