Rehab Report Round 4 Update

Rehab Report Round 4 Update

Hear from Head of High Performance Jarrod Wade as he gives a timely update on injuries as we prepare for Round 5, proudly brought to you by Elastoplast.

4 Likes

Sele available this week & Milne back for Next round of reggies. :+1:

5 Likes

Casualty Ward
NRL.com
Tue 6 Apr 2021, 10:56 AM

South Sydney Rabbitohs

Rabbitohs forward Liam Knight has been ruled out indefinitely due to ongoing concussion symptoms after suffering a head knock at training in February.

The club will continue to monitor Knight’s progress but will no longer put a timeframe on his return.

Jaxson Paulo (head knock, round 5)
Hame Sele (ribs, round 5)
Taane Milne (knee, rounds 6-8)
Braidon Burns (knee, round 6-8)
Blake Taaffe (ankle, round 8)
Jed Cartwright (back, mid-season)
Liam Knight (concussion, indefinite)
Brock Gardner (Achilles, indefinite)

4 Likes

Having Jed Cartwright enter the fray mid season…a very very good footballer. Not sure of his contract situation but the Club would be looking to lock him in whilst his worth is modest because I can assure you he had a big future. Not necessarily as an Origin player but an absolute must for any first grade side.

9 Likes

He is signed up until the end of 2023.

It’s great to see we are getting a few players back on deck over the next couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Contracts

3 Likes

Have to feel for Knight. Given the change to indefinite, doesn’t even sound like he is on the improve.

3 Likes

Sele may be on the bench this week? I would think WB would have him ahead of Host if only on NRL experience…

and ability

We might not know his worth as he is very injury prone, hardly played for two years at Penrith and has spent more time off the field than on it for us. I’m concerned that the contract he has is too long given his record with injury.

1 Like

Sele needs match fitness but the NSW Cup side has a bye this weekend.

Available for selection this week.

1 Like

Does liam train with the team?

Story is he has stopped training, as it was causing him to continually get migraines (but he hid it from Souths to try and tough it out). Hence why it was expected that he would be back earlier.

6 Likes

Thanks von

1 Like