Random Souths Guy

Who on earth was the Random Souths Guy interviewed on Sunrise on Dangar Island this morning? Nice jersey!IMG_0049

25 Likes

Check the head on it!! :scream:

2 Likes

Got a sneaky suspicion that he might be a member of this forum. No?

I wonder Who Dave ?

Congrats Dave - leader of the Dangars!

It’s a head only a mother could love . Well done for the publicity.

3 Likes

It’s a head tailor made for radio.

2 Likes

I hope you placed our flag on top of the hill Dave and claim the Island.

Barry Gomersall

8 Likes

Are you handcuffed behind your back ?

And being interviewed by The Invisible Man ( see hand ). Except his extra large ( non invisible ) snoz seems to have made it into frame :sunglasses:

1 Like

He’s definitely a " Souff " supporter.

2 Likes

I just to have one of those jumpers when I was a kid. Wore it till it fell apart. I think my brother still has his. My dad used to work with the president of the leagues club back in the 70’s at the paper mills and got heaps of Rabbitohs stuff. Wish I kept mine

1 Like

One of Panda’s specials

Making nation wide TV coverage as well

1 Like

Like the mo Dave

1 Like

Head like a dropped pie…

2 Likes

What was the interview about Dave?

1 Like

I think the next “pick the score” comps winner should nominate that pic as DDs avatar.

Cant be anything worse surely…

2 Likes

They just did the weather from the island all morning. That Sam Mac guy was a real wanker, but at least I got to spread the red and green gospel…

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sam-macs-weather-6-00-205947026.html

8 Likes

Siv, if Souths make it to the Grand Final the '59 replica might be showcased around the world in spectacular fashion. I can’t reveal details yet- just myself and @ComradePanda know about it, but I’ll divulge more once the Grand Final entertainment is announced in the next day or so.

3 Likes

They are in Echuca this morning . Maybe I should go down and random souths guy it.

1 Like