Rabbitohs Likely Line Up for Round One vs Storm

Rabbitohs Likely Line Up for Round One vs Storm

South Sydney Rabbitohs
Fri 5 Mar 2021, 03:35 PM

Here at Rabbitohs.com, we’ve been covering South Sydney’s training sessions since the group started pre-season back in November 2020.

We also had a glimpse of the Rabbitohs’ top squad last Saturday night when South Sydney defeated St George Illawarra 48-16 in 38th annual Charity Shield.

The Rabbitohs have a number of training sessions to complete before the team is announced officially next Tuesday at 4pm.

Taking all of that into account, here is the ‘likely’ line up for the Rabbitohs NRL squad to take on the Melbourne Storm next Thursday 11 March at 8:05pm at AAMI Park in Melbourne.

1. Latrell Mitchell
  2. Alex Johnston
  3. Dane Gagai
  4. Campbell Graham
  5. Josh Mansour
  6. Cody Walker
  7. Adam Reynolds ©
  8. Thomas Burgess
  9. Damien Cook
  10. Junior Tatola
  11. Jacob Host
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Cameron Murray
  14. Benji Marshall
  15. Mark Nicholls
  16. Keaon Koloamatangi
  17. Jai Arrow
  18. Patrick Mago
  19. Jaxson Paulo
  20. Tautau Moga
  21. Troy Dargan

Head Coach – Wayne Bennett

https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/03/05/rabbitohs-likely-line-up-for-round-one-vs-storm/

3 Likes

Swap Koloamatangi and Host around.
I’d say Knight will get a bench spot.
Then last spot Nicholls v Benji I reckon

Moga v Sele for top 21

Dargan drops out of 21

Even without Cam Smith to lead them around, they still have two other Smiths in their side, plus a Papenhuyzen, a Hughes, one Asofa-Solomona, a Kaufusi, an Addo-Carr who is still there. I see Harry Grant is listed - I thought he was injured?

Will be a good test.

Souths by 10 !

Knight might be a little under the weather returning from injury

Knight not even mentioned, still don’t see the need for Benji on the bench.

He’s still recovering from the head knock and Sele got injured in the CS

1 Like

I really hope we don’t put Benji on the bench for this match.

We need 4 big Strong forwards on the bench. They still have 4 quality big Men up front an international hooker and 2 international edge backrowers and punch all over the park.

We need to stop them going forward and we aren’t doing that with Benji defending in the middle.

5 Likes

I hope Arrow lives up to being a marquee player.

My friends, Melbourne are there to be beaten. All this shit with Adam Reynolds is a ploy by Bennett to instil a siege mentality. The players have all bought in. The media is side-tracked and barking up the wrong tree. Melbourne are in Mexico thinking they have this in the bag.
About 10.10pm next Thursday, you will all be saying that old OWR was right. Believe.

7 Likes