Next Week's Team

Well we are down on troops so I’m sure people have different thoughts on our lineup.

Taffe
AJ
Gagai
Masters
Paulo
Walker
Marshall
Tom
Cook
Tatola
Koala
Sua
Arrow

Nichols
Knight
Sele
Mago

2 Likes

Isn’t it too early for Taafe

3 Likes

We should request and exemption, although is he still injured or ready to go?

1 Like

Maybe yeah.

I was just thinking that the roosters have been given dispensation to two players so maybe we ask I don’t know.

I’d just like to keep it to a minimum as far as reshuffling. Taffe trained at fullback and was having a cracker in the CS before injury.

I wouldn’t be risking any players that have any doubt over them. I don’t think Bennett is one to risk injured players.

1 Like

Would be nice but I can’t see Wayne throwing him in to the NRL without a warmup game in reserves.

1 Like

He hasn’t played since Charity Shield. He will need a run in the NSW Cup first.

2 Likes

Yeah it would be a big ask for sure Badwolf.

As much as it was a shit decision to get 4 weeks Mitchell has really got to pull his head in.

Injuries are always in every squad and suspensions don’t help at all particularly for stupid shit.

Walker hopefully has learnt to ignore the rubbish and let his footy do the talking.

3 Likes

Maybe put him on the Bench in the Benji role

1 Like
  1. Johnson.

2. Gagai.

3. Masters.

4. Graham.

5. Burns

6. Walker

7. Benji

8. Nicholls

9. Cook

10. Burgess

11. Koala

12. Su’a

13. Arrow

14. Dargan/Hawkins

15. Mago (of Tatola doesn’t pass concussion).

16. Knight

17. Sele

4 Likes

Burns played 52 mins today before being replaced.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this but ahem perhaps we can play Johnston at fullback and bring Burns into the team.

4 Likes

Yeah not a bad idea.

The only thing is though mate without Murray I think we need 4 forwards on the bench and play a direct game , kick the shit out of it and play it down their end.
I’d say with the way Bennett was in the presser and with troops down and against a quality side I think there will be a heavy emphasis on defence.

1 Like

Graham out for fair while apparently.

1 Like

I actually forgot about Host.

I’d put Host on the bench instead of Sele.

Yeah true. FMD…what great timing.

1 Like

Probably hurt a hamstring

I think host deserves a spot before sele. Sorry didn’t see the correction post!

3 Likes

We’ll probably hear all about the courage of the Storm this week because Papa and George Jennings are out.

The media will then say how good it was that we bought Benji and if we get beat bag our premiership credentials and urge us to re sign Reynolds.

4 Likes

Walker
AJ
Gagai
Sua :flushed:
Paulo
Marshall
Hawkins
Tom
Cook
Tatola
Koala