Merry Christmas From The Admin and Mod Team

Hello Boys & Girls,
well this time of year seems to come around quicker each year.

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the Administration and Moderation Team here at the Rabbitoh Warren, to wish all our members a safe and happy Festive Season.

Like the rest of the year, it would appear this Christmas / New Year period is destined to be one that will stand out for many Australians.

Life’s a challenge at times, and although holidays & Xmas has been spoiled for many here, spare a thought for those overseas that are dealing with true breakout pandemic conditions and big daily death tolls.

Stay safe, & celebrate with the family and friends that you can.

Christmas Cheers from the Team.
:cocktail: :beer: :wine_glass::shrimp: :poultry_leg: :carrot: :avocado: :cherries: :pineapple: :meat_on_bone: :plate_with_cutlery::cricket_bat_and_ball: :golf: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

38 Likes

Thanks and merry Christmas to all

4 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow Warreners and all the best for the New Year!

4 Likes

Thank you for all your work keeping the forum as our fount of knowledge and rumours. We are all dependant on anything to do with Souths. Have a happy healthy Xmas and New Year.
Wishing all Souths supporters the same and joy for the new season.

10 Likes

Yep! Be careful out there.
Get through the break and don’t forget it is just a game.

6 Likes

Thanks for your work & merry & safe Christmas to all.

6 Likes

Merry xmas Moon and all others.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to one and all and Happy New Year especially to the ones doing it tough

Magic

5 Likes

Merry Xmas to all forum members and mods. Have a great New Year and let’s hope for a great 2021…!

5 Likes

Merry Xmas and many thanks to those responsible for running this great forum.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to the Admin team and to the rest of you dribblers.
:black_heart::black_heart: Bad Chuck
Apologies for that,Good Chuck wishes you all love and happiness :heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

Green and Red forever

Have a safe one all

10 Likes

Thank you Mods all your work, it is appreciated, Merry Christmas to all my fellow Warreners, it is great reading all your posts(most of the time), and it is great to be able to participate on this great site.

I hope Santa is as good to you all as he will be to me as I have been a good boy.

Have safe and Merry Christmas
:christmas_tree: :beach_umbrella: :snowman_with_snow: :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

First of all I would like to wish all the mods and admin a very happy christmas/ holiday season, and to all my fellow warreners and this includes you moaning on Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year please stay safe, GO THE RABBITOHS !!!.

5 Likes

Thanks to all here for your company during a fairly trying year, always an amusing place to visit, and thanks to those that provide this sanctuary for us all.

Here’s to a brighter 2021 and our 22nd premiership.

5 Likes

Thank you for all your wonderful work you do. This has been a challenging year for everybody and next year will be most likely the same. However, for Souths it was rather a shining light.

4 Likes

Good on ya Marky,it takes a brave man to show his dial on public forums.
Suspect you’ll get a knock on your door from your parole officer soon mate.
Merry Christmas brother Bunny.:heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks all Warreners, and platitudes of season to you all! :grin: Special shout-out to the Mods for putting up with us rabble.

2 Likes

Thankyou Mods, thankyou Warreners for your great posts and hope all goes well for Christmas and the New Year, please don’t drink and drive, catch a cab… have a safe one

3 Likes

To echo the well wishes of others on this site, have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I think that we all appreciate the great work from the Mods and Admin support team and also the posts made by so many of the Warren Members. Keep it coming in 2021, stay safe and help others if they look like they need a helping hand.

4 Likes