Madge on the outer

1 Like

They are a deadset basket case.
It was only a few months ago that they re-signed Maguire until the end of 2023.

Which decent coach would go near the joint?

6 Likes

Not sure if it’s him, or a number of things.
That said, can’t see him staying. They are not playing for him.
Flanagan would be a good get, but has a past.
I liked Morris and Pay - both would be good I’d think.

1 Like

They keep doing the same thing, sacking the Coach and wonder why they can’t find any success.
Madge needs to do something and quick.
I’d start by dropping their Halfback and Roberts.
He needs to give some kids a go and see what they can do. What does he have to lose now?

4 Likes

There roster is tripe and it will take a few seasons to get it in order. Getting quality players will be the challenge.

2 Likes

god if i’m latrell i’m thanking the lord i chose souths and sacrificed millions

2 Likes

I said this elsewhere, Madge lost me last week. Whilst I’m sure he doesn’t give a shit but I’m wondering why any of us would care either. He was happy to throw our club and players under the bus but all I ever heard out of him when he was coaching here, was he would leave it to the MRC etc etc.

5 Likes

I think it’s all bullshit! Lee the Chairman runs the show and he wont move on Madge, he is a lawyer and a very practical type of guy. He knows that their cap was rooted by Cleary and Madge only just got rid of Taylor. Reynolds and a few others and will now move on Mybe, Packer and BJ. Have a look at his squad, made up of youngsters and journeymen. West tigers won’t panic just yet.

5 Likes

Maybe he should look at his reserve grade players and start dropping the axe. That squad has been pumping teams.

2 Likes

According to ReadingThePlay, it’s one half of the board releasing this

1 Like

Madge’s recruitment has been very poor .
Madge has signed Jet , Musgrove & BJ - all very poor.
I’m not sure about Douie either, although he has been playing well.

2 Likes

He had very little cap space and signed Robert’s and Musgrove on chump change.

2 Likes

Yea, I agree on all of those. They have all been poor but no one wants to go there so, I suppose he can only get who he can get?

Mind you, he signed some duds while he was here too

2 Likes

I think it’s fair to say that the Jet is shot these days. It was pretty obvious here, when he couldn’t score a try and he looked gassed after every effort play

1 Like

Tigers have been poor in recruitment and retention for a long time.

They lose players like Corey Thompson by not treating them properly.

2 Likes

Fuck the Tigers…they all should be charged by the MRC for impersonating a football team.

14 Likes

That’s got to be post of the year, I choked on my peppermint tea.

1 Like

Thanks mate…I hope you’re ok.

1 Like

And to think they came within a whisker of beating us last week.

1 Like

True that , they always lift against us.