Latrell Mitchell

There has been a lot of conjecture regards to him being a centre or fullback and even in the team at all.
This kid is better than Inglis at 1 , and is the best signing since Sammy.

8 Likes

Mitchell is lightyears away from GI - He’s played a couple of brilliant games, was injured most of last year and the potential is there.

But you aren’t better than Inglis overnight, That’s just rubbish.

14 Likes

Mitchell is a better ball player but GI is a far better ball carrier.

10 Likes

Mate, I’m not gonna bag Latrell but, GI is still the best Fullback I’ve seen play for Souths since ? since ?
He was just so powerfully awesome!
In attack and especially defence.
Latrell is a different kind of player with different skills to GI but, I don’t think he’s better than GI just yet.

9 Likes

Light years , forgive me but bullshit. He Has more impact and direction than GI ever did.

1 Like

GI has a bigger and better motor and i think more elusive and perfected his fend

Mitchell has better hands and maybe stronger on point of contact and still is yet to perfect his fend.

They are similar bodies but they really aren’t close to the same player.

Inglis was just magical and probably the most gifted player i’ve ever seen.

10 Likes

He always knew he could play there. No one wanted to believe it because he didn’t look like Slater, make metres like Tedesco.

He’ll get better as well.

2 Likes

IMO Inglis is the best fullback of all time even better then slater the shit he did was unreal and i really think Latrell can potentially be the best player in the game soon

6 Likes

Wait until they have both retired and form an opinion then.

4 Likes

I call bullshit, Latts has better motor and is involved in every set.

No need

It’s easy to forget how good GI was until you go back and watch him

8 Likes

1 Like

I’m sorry, but LM has a long way to go to be considered near GI.

11 Likes

Come back and talk to me about comparing Inglis with Mitchell at fullback in 5 years time

4 Likes

It’s honestly that simple and it’s not even close.

Yeah but that’s just not true. When he played centre there was an uproar about his effort and engagement for his pricetag.
Then he was moved to fullback.
I am sold on Latts as the best signing we have done since Sammmy

3 Likes

No need it’s already done

Fuck I miss GI :pensive:

4 Likes

I dont