Kikau Suspended

He’s out for the next game. Just announced.

2 Likes

Big loss for riff but good news for Souths or Parra.

7 Likes

Thought it had to be and as Hooper reported, it only took just 15mins to decide.

Massive help for us if we beat Parra coming up against Penrith without Kikau is a massive plus for Souths

1 Like

Like I have said from day one, you need luck to win a title.

4 Likes

That is a big loss for the Riff, Great news for us if we get through this week

2 Likes

And so it should have been upheld. Bully missed a GF for less than that.
The Riff #6 won’t be as effective without Kikau. If we can get past Parra with no major injury concerns Penrith are well and truly beatable. The fact that it is at ANZ gives us an even greater chance.

5 Likes

And …

2 Likes

I actually favour our chances against the riff,
If we get past Parra.
When we played the riff they beat us by 8 points and scored 6 of those points when we had two players in the bin.
Riff had an easy run into the finals and last week showed that they are fragile when playing against good teams.

5 Likes

Great news. The rubbish they’ve been pulling with guys going down ‘injured’ when they have a drop out is ridiculous.

They’re a shit club.

Bully missed a GF. He should be no different.

3 Likes

Latrell missed a prelim final in 2018 with a suspension.

2 Likes

I still don’t think it’s harsh enough. If they are under the pump in an important match they will happily pay the fine to get a spell in the game with a bogus stoppage for an injured player.

1 Like

Bully was wronged for that and I feel Kikua is wronged also.

They should offer a choice of suspended points during finals that sit there into first 5 rounds of following season on top of games missed next season appropriate to points. Plus a club fee paid if you take up this option. Missing a final or GF should only be for serious offences

1 Like

He deserved a week and lucky he didn’t get more.

1 Like

I’m glad it is only week though Liver, because if they do win next week against us or Parra, I will be cheering for them in the grand final.

3 Likes

Finals matches should be 125 and grand finals should be 150 points.

If you go over 100 and don’t accrue more, you miss round 1 of the following season.

Pretty simple fix IMO.

2 Likes

Good!

@Saithis and I think that SOO or any rep games should be as well.