Judiciary News

From our game Kurt Capewell will get a one week ban for a crusher tackle on one of our players.

RCG gets a 1-2 week ban so will not line up against us next Saturday unless he appeals and wins.

1 Like

No RCG next week would be good. We need all the help we can get…

6 Likes

JWH got nothing.

Surprised? Teflon personified.

3 Likes

I wonder if Nathan brown quickly re signed with parra after these new head high rules came in. Players like Radley, Sua, Brown, JWH, Sam B etc just arnt worth the money when they will either be suspended or very passive.

2 Likes

At least we didn’t get any charges. They said Cody was on report.
Glad nothing came of it.

1 Like

Roosters are challenging 3 of Radley charges. I wonder how that will go for them.
It will make a mockery of the crackdown and the comp if he gets off.

4 Likes

Watch them challenge and win

12 Likes

Do you know which three?

They said on Fox on NRL UNIVERSE that he’s pleading to the first which will mean he’ll miss one week and seeking to downgrade the others. :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

So if he wins he’ll only end up with 1 week. Surely they won’t let that happen???

2 Likes

Well he has good connections!

2 Likes

I’m hoping he does so the farce can be exposed.

2 Likes

Oh yes they will. Happens every time they front the judiciary.

2 Likes

The Rorters don’t challenge charges unless the rort is on!

6 Likes

The problem is once the rort takes place at the judiciary they then have the biased rorter media supporting the decision.

1 Like

Surely :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5:

You can guarantee both will get off

Should start a betting odds

6 Likes

If the NRL are serious about their crackdown then they will not get off so easily.

2 Likes

So here we go again the rorting system is still going strong despite the crackdown. If the MRC gives anything more than a week, Roosters automatically challenge and the panel take care of it for them. So far this year the only players to successfully challenge at the Judiciary just happen to be two Rooster players Marschke and Radley. So Radley is prepared to risk another 4 weeks on a charge for a hit to the head on TPJ that is plain for all to see. I ask you is that at all rational …unless you know that the fix has obviously been sorted with the back hander to the panel for tomorrow night. Chrichton also of course challenging starting to get very obvious even for the most unintelligent of NRL observers…

1 Like