Jai Arrow's family received threats following James Tedesco Origin incident

2 Likes

Some people are disturbed :flushed:, it’s football FFS.

4 Likes

Also it’s State of Origin and Jai Arrow is an enforcer. Things move so quick as he said he wouldn’t of noticed he was out. Anyone who knows Jai’s character knows that isn’t the type of bloke he is. It’s rugby league and I see allot more grubbier things in most games.

1 Like

I said went that happened that the incident would follow Arrow all the way to Souths

Media love a good Rabbitohs click bait article.

2 Likes

It didnt look good at the time but I’d almost guarantee him and Ted shook hands and buried it then and there.

Some 10 year old Rorters supporters must have got mummy’s phone

1 Like

Why does he get this type of shit but a grubby prick like JWH no one mentions and he does that type of shit every week on purpose

7 Likes

Wonder if thug Gallen got death threats on that tackle on Kyle Turner ? Not a whisper on it when it happened. Utter disgrace ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::rage:

3 Likes

Speaking of Kyle turner what happened to him I remember him playing really well in his final year with us and we are short a depth second rower

2 Likes

I think he went back to Cheerabarabran.

4 Likes

What’s a barabran and what does it do to be cheered for?

Coon cheese has had to be renamed and it is going to be called Cheer I think.
Ffin bullshit IMO.

2 Likes

Coon was the surname of its creator, so does that mean all those in Aus with surname need to have a name change?

Should have kicked Teddy up the arse at the same time :blush:

Appalling and so not deserved.
However, what he did was disgraceful.

Back to being a teachers aide in Coonabarabran I think.