I'll be Back + Other Stories, What's the Buzz

PLAYER MANAGERS UNITED

MORE than 20 of the game’s leading player managers hooked up in a zoom conference call last week to discuss the NRL’s contentious reform proposal for agent accreditation rules.

One of the biggest issues discussed was the NRL’s attempt to stop player agents from also managing coaches at clubs where it could create a conflict of interest.

The agents are also campaigning against moves to restrict them from signing players under the age of 18. Currently they can sign 15-year-olds.

The talks between the managers, the NRL and players association have been in progress since the start of the year.

ummmmm…what happens when Rothfield actually defends one of ours?

1 Like

Ummm… I don’t know… I’m very confused and don’t know how to feel right now or how to respond… :thinking:

1 Like

Yes not only has the anti Souths Phil Rothfield written a positive article on Souths, but also, gulp, the much hated anti Souths Danny Wielder has done the same.
Heaven forbid!

Just goes to show how ridiculous the MRC, the judiciary and NRL are at times.

Even these blokes can’t defend them

4 Likes

He’s completely correct.

How on earth can Latrell’s suspension be double Kaufusi’s, who injured a player out of the match and onto the sidelines for 5 weeks?

Phil Gould said it also: how is it 4 weeks worth of suspension worse than what Radley did?

If your a Seinfeld fan you know it’s the opposite by Buzz & Wielder. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :wink:

1 Like