I am just going to say it

How bloody good is it to have the footy back!

24 Likes

Didn’t enjoy the game last night.
The footy is back when the Charity Shield is played.
You were a week too early

2 Likes

Better than listening to the grunting and screaming of the women tennis players.

2 Likes

I enjoyed last nights game mainly getting a preview of how our left side should go in the premiership. Latrell, Cody and AJ gave us a glimpse of what it should look like. Benji went well for the Maoris as well and he will be bloody handy backing up our halves and filling in here and there.
The other plus was realising that Latrell can step into the goalkicking job should Reyno strike a problem. Not many clubs have that sort of luxury.

6 Likes

@Gazman Latrell is a great kicker in how own right. I thought he might have got the gig when he first came across to us when Adam wasn’t kick the best.
NB: Benji is a cracker to have around the club in many ways.

3 Likes

Yeah I recall some speculation that the plan originally was that Latrell would take the kicks from the right side and Reyno the left (or was it vice versa?). Reyno kicking goals from everywhere probably shut down that plan, he had an immaculate game against Manly as I recall.
Handy to know that we can replace Reyno and not lose too much accuracy if and when Latrell needs to step up.

3 Likes