Fonua-Blake Granted Permission To Leave Manly

Six weeks ago I would have driven down to Brooky to pick him up, but Tatola just gets me in every game I see him now.

4 Likes

Corey Waddell, Sea Eagles backrower has signed with the Bulldogs for 3 years

They’ve lost Thompson as well so they’re screaming out for second rowers

Being reported over here that Warriors are favourites to sign him .

Career suicide. He was one of the best props in NRL prior to his recent leg injury.

Dont worry about them mate, they are building REALLY well. Tey will have plenty of support once they field a side thats worth following, & I think they just about have that.
He’d be a huge addition up there

Once Were Warriors II. :wink:

Their 9, 6, 7 are a little suspect though. Their backs are ok without being spectacular too I guess. They kind of remind me of us around 2007-2010

That was a mad forward pack in those days Burgess,Asotasi,Taylor,Geddes,Sutton was 5/8 slash Second Row,Falongo,Stuart,Crocker,Kidwill

Tell me this guy didn’t deserve a premiership ring just as much as Merritt.

1 Like

Merit got so unlucky full got dropped the year they won the comp and he wasn’t playing to bad either. I’m surprised his fist wasn’t in madges face by the end of the year

Yeah, sorry Tyler, @2020Rabbit is right on that. I distinctly remember everyone thought it was a nice gesture but it took him a few games to get there and he had lost a lot of form and confidence by that point.

IIRC he got the record breaking try against Penrith early in the season, and only played one more game (if any?) before being dropped for Alex Johnston.

Yeah I changed my mind he was a bit how ya going but still the timing was really unlucky for him.

Yes he has the look about him .

Seriously though , the guy can play , I hope he gets his act together.