Chris Sandow

Chris Sandow & John Sutton Armani Suits

Chris+Sandow+2011+Dally+Awards+t6szj1LHw1Hl Roy Asotasi & Chris Sandow Sandow-v-Dragons V8 Supercars' Mark Winterbottom Russell Ingall & Chris Sandow V8 Supercars' Mark Winterbottom Will Davison & Chris Sandow

11 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

Chris Sandow & Jason Taylor SandowBootsAuctionFeature-63f6f515-a782-41ed-a6d4-3f33b14e3afe

4 Likes

Why not?

6 Likes

Sandow makes you smile :dizzy:

5 Likes

IMO he was one of the most gifted halves I have seen and more so disappointed me by wasting it.

9 Likes

A wasted talent; mind was never up to it - Newcastle game in 2011 (I think) proved that.

1 Like

He will always be remembered fondly.

I wonder what he’s doing now?

9 Likes

I smile every time I see a photo, loved him.

4 Likes

Penrith 2011 Monday night comes to mind aswell. Awful performance came out later from someone that he was sitting in panthers on the pokies till 2 hours before kick off

1 Like

Now show when Reynolds ran him down

2 Likes

In the fan voting …

Was at a fan day at Redfern Sandow was sitting next to John Lang,I can’t remember what team we were playing next but I said to Sandow to put some kicks in behind their line of defence as the fullback was always up in the line.
John Lang joined in and said mate don’t put anything in his head,he doesn’t bloody listen to me now.
That was Sandow all over he was a spur of the moment player with so much natural ability…what a waste!

8 Likes

Why?

All I could find was two paywall articles from last year.

13 Jan 2020 — MACKAY Brothers Rugby League Club has confirmed former NRL big name Chris Sandow will coach the A-Grade team this year.

www.townsvillebulletin.com.au
Townsville Brothers halfback readies for former NRL star …

20 Aug 2020 — IT WILL be arguably the biggest challenge of his rugby league career, but one … The Townsville Brothers halfback will confront his Mackay counterpart, and former NRL star, Chris Sandow this weekend in what will be his side’s …

2 Likes

I had no hidden agenda starting this topic. People mentioned Sandow in the Reynolds thread, and I thought I would post some memories.

Can you post that?

6 Likes

Never gets old for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Got to love that. Sandow legend.