Campbell Graham extends until end of 2024 Season

Excellent news, just got the email.

8 Likes

Good News
Hopefully a fair deal for all

2 Likes
5 Likes

Great news - we seem to be locking up these young guns for the next few years. I’d say we have the making of a pretty decent side over the next five years. The biggest question mar is over Adam Reynolds (and to a lesser extent, Cody Walker) of course, given their ages. I expect them both to be in the side next year, but it will be interesting to see what happens in 2022. Hopefully the pandemic will ease by next year and open up Super League options for our ageing stars, allowing them to ease off into retirement with a decent pay packet.

2 Likes

Good stuff, Stretch will only get better as the years roll by.
C’mon Joseph, make it a double.

6 Likes

I think next year will be the last for Reyno and Gagai at Souths. Maybe Roberts too depending on injuries.
The good thing is we should have the young guns to replace them in Taafe and Suaali that will then leave their $$$ available to use elsewhere

3 Likes

Another great retention!

Cameron Murray - 2025
Campbell Graham - 2024

Now they need to resign Latrell Mitchell until at least 2024 and happy days all around!

6 Likes

Great news, been one of our bests all year. Hope Suaali puts pen to paper now🤞🏽

4 Likes

By the time he’s due for his next contract extension he would of represented his state and country,
We won’t get him for the same price next time.

3 Likes

Good on you Herb!!!

2 Likes

awesome news

1 Like

Great to hear Campbell , a true Bunny

3 Likes

Excellent news, stretch has a ton of talent

Great news. Well done Campbell & SSFC.

Best news on this bash up site for sure

The octopus is a good player. Very happy to see him extend. Well done to all involved.

Great news. :sunglasses:

Another tick in the right box for our retention & recruitment team.