Cameron Murray: re-signed for 4 more years!

26 Likes

Fantastic news! A future captain (both for us and for rep teams), and someone we can build an era around. We’ve got a good few years coming up, methinks.

7 Likes

Fantastic by the club. This has been in the works for a long long time and congratulations to all involved

6 Likes

The news we have all been waiting to hear, an fantastic timing 2 days before we play the cheats who were thinking they could snare him.

Congrats to all involved.

8 Likes

Great news.

Not only one of the best young forwards in the game, but probably the most marketable.

3 Likes

Future captain of this great club

4 Likes

Excellent

3 Likes

I’m in PEAK AROUSAL mode!

7 Likes

Fantastic news - well done to all involved in getting this done.

The most exciting young player to pull on our jumper in a very, very long time.

I have no doubt if he stays injury free he will be mentioned amongst the greats of not only our club, but the game.

5 Likes

Fantastic news he was never leaving Souths. Future captain not only of Souths but of NSW and Australia.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! that’s the core of the pack locked up long term now

Murray
Arrow
Knight

5 Likes

Glory! Glory! to Magic Murray! The future South Sydney Immortal and Captain!

Amazing news!

5 Likes

Future Leaders of our club.

Cameron Murray
Latrell Mitchell
Jai Arrow

Not a bad group of players to build your future around if you ask me!

10 Likes

Very true mate about how marketable he is.

2 Likes

It’s cold spoon time

2 Likes

Noticed Jai Arrow was very quickly to like The Rabbitohs post on Instagram to Murray resigning. :joy:

Wish he was playing for us this year.

6 Likes

Amazing news!

1 Like

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, what news to wake up too! So stoked with this. Cameron is Souths through and through and it’s great to see him stick loyal which we all knew he would do! I can’t wait to see him keep getting better and no doubt be our future captain!

2 Likes

Great news well done souths.

1 Like