About The "Media" category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I would love to see the Media Category returned as the main forum is being swamped by article after article of media shit.
One interview from a Souths player or Bennett and 6 articles describing the interview appear on the main forum page within an hour.
Personally, I find it tedious, annoying and not conducive to discussion. So, please can we have the Media Category returned? Please?

As an apparent “offender” I think that when media articles are posted on the main forum, one of the Mods will, in turn, transfer it to the appropriate category.

I presume that there may be delays in so doing as they have busy lives themselves and can only access and respond when they have spare time.

I think those that do post “swamped” material would be quite happy to have access to that category and we could post direct thereto.

:man_shrugging: