2nd Semi Final: Eels vs Rabbitohs -- Post Match Discussion

Please post all your post-match comments in this topic at the conclusion of the game.

DURING THE GAME PLEASE POST IN THE LIVE SCORES & DISCUSSION TOPIC.

This topic was automatically opened after 5 hours.

HeeHeeeeeeee HOW GOOD. HOW FUCKING GOOD. ENJOY

4 Likes

Souths managed same score as last time we played the Eels. Parra managed 24 more

1 Like

Mightn’t have been 40 hey @MountainBunny but a win is a win…

Its another coupla days just flying. And for those of you, the rooters kicked out too.

La,la,la,laaaaa

5 Likes
9 Likes

GLORY GLORY :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

Complete.

3 Likes

Well done bunnies! That was a good test for them mentally to be down like we were at half time and come home strongly.

We got through and with Walker not playing that well tonight so hopefully he will be back to normal next week.

3 Likes

Fuck me lol

Injuries worry me now. Cook looks iffy, Graham looks off and S’uA now looks 50% at best.

1 Like
4 Likes

thrusts crotch at Clint Gutherson

15 Likes

All fucking heart in that 2nd half! Well done lads!!!

10 Likes
6 Likes

Glad that’s over lol.
Jaxon Paulo was in everything tonight motm for mine. Cook and Reynolds were both excellent in the second half. Eels shut walker down and he pretty much did nothing all night. Liam Knight, the koala and Nichols very solid as well.
There’s a 10 minute stretch in our game where we are absolutely atrocious- get rid of that and we’d be near unbeatable.

6 Likes

TheBoys :mask:

8 Likes

Great to get the win but can someone please tell Paulo not to turn his back on the opposition when they’re attacking !

3 Likes
6 Likes

Jaxson Paulo take a bow young man. Saved your best for the biggest stage

28 Likes