1st Semi Final: Roosters vs Raiders -- Live Scores & Discussion

Please use this topic to share anything related to this fixture such as team lineups or changes, pre-match thoughts/predictions, live scores updates and post-match comments.

This match is due to kick-off in 4 hours!

Match Stats

• Head to Head: Roosters 36 Raiders 29
  • Head to Head (Finals): Roosters 4 Raiders 1
  • Last 10: Roosters 6 Raiders 4
  • Winner advances to play the Storm next Friday in the 2nd Preliminary Final
  • Loser is eliminated

C’mon you raiders! :innocent:

6 Likes

Indeed! My weekend will be complete with a Raiders win followed by a win by the mighty rabbitohs…

7 Likes

Come on Ricky Dicky

1 Like

My favourite team the mighty Rabbitohs play tomorrow night and my second favourite team ( anyone playing the Roosters) are on tonight.

Beer in fridge and ready to go.

7 Likes

Hoping for a good result but jeez the Raiders weren’t too flash last week and will need to perform much better to get up.

1 Like

I don’t want to put the mock on them but go the Raiders.

I never watch a Rorters game against anyone except us.

But I’m going to be watching this one.

3 Likes

Hope the Raiders give them the clap and any other std that’s on offer!

3 Likes

I hope Raiders get up. But they can be a bit of a trouble for us. So between Raiders, Roosters and Melbourne. I am not sure who I prefer to be there if South’s do indeed make it that far.

Easts record under Klien is something like 80% victories

They are using every trick to survive

1 Like

Hope Raiders win but I have this game as a 50/50 game. Would not surprise me who wins, but I think the Storm beat the winner no matter who wins tonight

1 Like

This season under Klein they are 75% (3/4)
Overall under him they have a 62.22% (28/45) record

Fuck the roosters.

6 Likes

For people on mobile phones here is the direct link
https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2020/finals-week-2/roosters-v-raiders/

Don’t really care too much with this one. If the Roosters lose its just fun to watch…and if they win then we will still have a chance of playing and beating them in a GF.

Mitchell Aubusson will start in the second row this week, while Angus Crichton shuffles to the interchange bench.

Lindsay Collins will come out of the line-up due to a minor groin complaint, which will again see Nat Butcher come into the 17 on the interchange bench.

Lachlan Lam will drop out of the side.

Rorters didn’t think they needed Klein last week.
Taking no chances tonight.
Focus on how he manges the game.

2 Likes

He’ll get the fuckers home.

Does anyone know, do the NRL live stream games on their webpage?

No.

They only offer live streaming in the NRL app (if you have the NRL Live Pass membership.)

1 Like