1st Preliminary Final: Roosters vs Rabbitohs -- Post Match Discussion

Please post all your post match comments in this thread after the conclusion of the game.

During the game please post in the live scores thread.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 1st Preliminary Final: Roosters vs Rabbitohs – Live Scores

What happened to our attack in the finals it was terrible

3 Likes

No fullback
Just not good enough people

8 Likes

Bugger. Good season. Overachieved based on most people’s predictions. Last 2 weeks left them underdone.

5 Likes

Can’t blame individuals here, Easts defence won them the game. It was to good.

17 Likes

Best attacking team in comp? Not one try.

2 Likes

You know what, we played like shit and deserved to lose

13 Likes

Hope all the AJ lovers on here are happy now. Did fuck all once again.

6 Likes

George Burgess injured and stayed off the field? And Sam Burgess - that elbow procedure just took it out of him.

Well done Souths it was a better season than most people predicted
Bring on 2019

19 Likes

And Walker? Crichton? You could say that about a number of players.

3 Likes

This is going to be a shit GF

9 Likes

NO EXCUSES. We Werent Good Enough.

11 Likes

The Melbourne game was our grand final, terrible in the last two games. AJ as fullback lol, what happened to Sam in the finals very quite can’t afford to have your best player that quite.
Overall happy with the year, well done boys

4 Likes

GI was a passenger. Walker disappeared again. Sutton finished. Graham and Jennings solid but no wow factor. Gagai is Gagai.
On the plus side, Britt looked good, Angus is leaving.
Roosters were just too good.

3 Likes

Aj is fucking hopeless. Two of the most crucial mistakes where made by him tonight while he offered absolutely nothing.
Cook played what was probably the worst game of his career tonight also. We had them dead to rights around the 60 minute mark and Aj runs it over the sideline. Rubbish.

6 Likes

we had our chances, we weren’t good enough, simple as that.
What a nothing GF with these two sides.
One or two blokes I am very disappointed in, but I won’t bother now.
Gee they defended well

2 Likes

I thought we’d be lucky to finish 10th. Well done getting this far. Congrats to Seibold, also a great comeback season from GI considering the issues he had last year. Return to form for Tom, George and Reynolds.

Disappointed we couldn’t even get across the line tonight. Deer in the headlights I think. Our experienced players needed to lead the way. Didn’t happen

Glad we’ve seen the end of Angus.

See you all at the Charity Shield

7 Likes