1st Preliminary Final: Raiders vs Rabbitohs -- Live Scores

Please post all comments before and during the game in this topic. At the conclusion of the match please use the post match discussion topic.

If anyone is down there this evening it would great to hear what the atmosphere is like for those of us not attending.

1 Like

Im not down there but I am predicting 20% good looking red and green warriors.

The other 80%

These types of muppets.

59%20PM

2 Likes
1 Like

Great stuff, well done

1 Like

Do we know the team yet

You Rabbitoh supporters in Canberra, hows the atmosphere?

3 Likes

I actually like this team alot. Any issues in the backline Murray to Centre, Sam to lock, Tatola at prop.

Geeez family, me nerves are shot! GYGT’S has necked 8 cold ones and gone to water!!! These blokes may just well pump us! Far out iv lost me confidence :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: I’m that bad I think I need to go for a walk! Can’t watch the game :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

George Burgess out of the team. Big call from Bennett but I like the look of a more mobile pack for this one…

Raiders incredibly with 8 players names in the starting 13 begin with J.

Souths can tire these big canberra fwds out simply by doing a parramatta when they played the broncos…across the field play from the get go!

go rabbits!!!

Silly trivia again. Our whole backline names start with either A, C or D.

Rapana/Leilua vs Allan/Gagai that’s the main concern for me. Hopefully, Lowe can help them out on that side and Gagai has a SOO special.

1 Like

It will be Gagai/AJ on the left I think
Graham / Allan right

1 Like

Gee’s Sam had a look in his eye.

He looks mighty determined

That is good as the raiders are more potent on that side apparently. Graham and Allan can make good decisions to come in at the right time.

You think they could put the goalposts straight for a final